Whatever stage your wedding planning is at, here are 10 reasons why you need to visit at The Liverpool & North West Wedding Show because attending a wedding show is one of the best ways to get your big day off the ground and as next weekend’s Wedding Show is the biggest in the region, it really makes sense for you to be there…
- Meet over 150 exhibitors – From venues to wedding dress suppliers, cakes to cars, having a chance to talk to a number of suppliers in one day could really inspire you and you’ll get some really useful expert advice and knowledge from wedding industry professionals. It will also save you time and money … travelling to over 150 different shops independently from the show would take approximately 25 weekends if you visited 6 shops per weekend – so imagine how much that would cost in petrol!
- Four catwalk shows a day – The Liverpool & North West Wedding Show features four professionally choreographed wedding shows a day, showcasing a range of bridalwear, groomswear and mother of the bride/groom from a range of designers. Many bridal companies bring in the next season’s collections for the show so you get to see them before anyone else!
- The Live Lounge – With a full day of wedding research and shopping, you’ll deserve a break, and what could be better than sipping a cocktail or two while kicking back and relaxing while you listen the region’s leading singers and bands perform live. Where else can you audition the bands that will entertain your wedding guests and as they will singing live at your wedding, you need to hear them play live first!
- Try before you buy – FREE samples, demos and professional consultations are offered throughout the weekend by a number of our exhibitors, allowing you the time to decide which products and/or services are right for you. You can even take a seat in a range of wedding cars and take photos, so you can decide what’s right for you! Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life so don’t risk buying or ordering anything without meeting the companies face-to-face first and seeing the products/services firsthand!
- Grab a FREE Wedding Magazine – Brides will have the chance to pick up a FREE copy of Cheshire and Lancashire Bride magazine at the show too.
- Exclusive Offers – Most of our exhibitors will offer show exclusive discounts at the weekend, so keep following us on social media and on our website for announcements on the run up to and during the show. The companies exhibiting have invested a lot of time and money to be at the show so the majority will offer exclusive show discounts that you won’t be able to get anywhere else, saving you even more money!
- A wide choice of bridal companies with changing rooms, so you will be the some of the first to see the latest collections from top name designers such as Justin Alexander, Maggie Sottero, Stella York and so many more. DO NOT BE TEMPTED TO BUY YOUR DRESS ONLINE, come along to the show to meet the reputable bridal companies who will help you find your perfect dress and won’t pressurise you into buying one. Wedding dress outlets may seem a cheaper option but the bridal companies also offer end of line dresses that have been tried on a fraction of what the discount store dresses have!
- Be a VIP – Make a very special day of it and upgrade to the VIP Experience! With VIP tickets you have access to the exclusive VIP area at the show, a glass of bubbly and front row reserved seats at the catwalk show of your choice – and no need to queue for the show! Go on, you deserve it!
- It’s a lot of fun – There are wedding shows and hotel wedding fairs … and then there is The Liverpool & North West Wedding Show! This show is completely different to other shows, it is a lot of fun, there are so much choice for all types of weddings and budgets,
- And best of all, the bride or groom goes free! All you have to do is register online before 5pm Friday 7th September and make sure you come to the show with someone with a paid ticket and you will get standard entry into the show – free of charge… which basically means your ticket is free and your other half pays for their’s :).
Click HERE to get your FREE ticket and to see the full terms of entry.