Whatever stage your wedding planning is at, here’s 10 reasons to be at The Liverpool & North West Wedding Show because attending a wedding show is one of the best ways to get your big day off the ground and as next weekend’s Wedding Show is the biggest in the region, it really makes sense for you to be there…
- Meet over 150 exhibitors – From venues to wedding dress suppliers, cakes to cars, having a chance to talk to a number of suppliers in one day could really inspire you and you’ll get some really useful expert advice and knowledge from wedding industry professionals.
- Four catwalk shows a day – The Liverpool & North West Wedding Show features four professionally choreographed wedding shows a day, showcasing a range of bridalwear, groomswear and mother of the bride/groom from a range of designers.
- The Boston Shakers Live Lounge – With a full day of wedding research and shopping, you’ll deserve a break, and what could be better than sipping one of The Boston Shakers famous cocktails while kicking back and relaxing to a range of singers and bands in The Live Lounge. You could also find your wedding’s entertainment here too.
- Try before you buy – FREE samples, demos and professional consultations are offered throughout the weekend by a number of our exhibitors, allowing you the time to decide which products and/or services are right for you. You can even take a seat in a range of wedding cars and take photos, so you can decide what’s right for you!
- Grab a FREE Wedding Magazine – Brides will have the chance to pick up a FREE copy of Cheshire and Lancashire Bride magazine at the show too.
- Exclusive Offers – Several of our exhibitors will offer show exclusive discounts at the weekend, so keep following us on social media and on our website for announcements on the run up to and during the show.
- A wide choice of bridal companies with changing rooms, so you will be the some of the first to see the latest collections from top name designers such as Mori Lee, Justin Alexander, Ian Stuart, Maggie Sottero, Jenny Peckham and so many more.
- Be a VIP – Make a very special day of it and upgrade to the VIP Experience! With VIP tickets you have access to the exclusive VIP area at the show, a glass of bubbly and front row reserved seats at the catwalk show of your choice – and not need to queue for the show!
- Café and Street Food – With so much to see and do, you’ll need to take a break and enjoy some lunch at one of a selection of street food stalls and cafes.
- And best of all, the bride or groom goes free! All you have to do is register online before 5pm Friday 19th January and make sure you come to the show with someone with a paid ticket and you will get standard entry into the show – free of charge… which basically means your ticket is free and your other half pays for their’s :).
Click HERE to get your FREE ticket and to see the full terms of entry.