Register online for your free bride or groom ticket before Friday 7th September 2018 at 5pm.
Free ticket is only valid when attending the show with someone with a paid ticket and is not valid as a VIP Ticket.
Advanced Tickets – £10 per person, ends 9am 08/09/18
On the Day Tickets – £12 per person, starts 9am 08/09/18
Children 16 years and under are FREE standard entry and DO NOT need a ticket and are very welcome to our show
Advanced Tickets – £20 per person, ends 9am 08/09/18 or when they sell out
On the Day Tickets – £25 per person, if available starts 9am 08/09/18
Children are not allowed in the VIP Lounge or Seating
All tickets are e-tickets. Once you have ordered you tickets, you will receive your e-tickets from firstname.lastname@example.org
Either print out your email tickets or bring your phone with the email as we can scan the tickets from your phone.
The e-ticket will either by attached to the email or if you scroll down it will be at the bottom of the email.
Terms of Tickets:
- Tickets are e-tickets purchased via TicketQuarter
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Free tickets are only valid when attending the show with someone who has purchased a standard ticket
- Free tickets are for standard entry only and do not give access to the VIP areas
- Free ticket must be registered online before 5pm Friday 7th September 2018
- Children 16 years and under are free standard entry
- Children 16 years and under are not allowed in the VIP areas
- VIP ticket gives you access to the VIP Lounge 30 minutes before a catwalk show of your choice, canapés and a glass of fizz before being escorted to your reserved seating in the first couple of rows